29. aug. 2009

About life

Why is it that life doesn’t go according to your plans? Everything can be laid out perfectly, but still nothing. It really bugs me. The past few days I’ve had plans to do certain things that I know will take me to the next level I want to be in life. But for some reason I haven’t gotten anywhere. I’ve noticed that this is a pattern in my life and it’s starting to irritate me. Maybe I’m just scared? That’s a hard one to admit, but I guess I am. I can be so scared of failing that I don’t do anything at all. I sometimes look at being scared as not being free from other people’s expectations. Those times I admire people who seem to execute all their life plans and I often ask myself how they do it? Not that I expect their answer to be my answer, cause we are all different people who like to do things their own way. But I like to be inspired and take the bits that I think will work for me. I’ve got to find a way to do things, so that I can be the me I want to be.

Do you manage to execute your life plans, if so how do you do it?


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message.
I appreciate and love every comment! < 3